SATURDAY SNOW FOOTBALL!!!
HEY GUYS, WE PLAY FOOTBALL EVERY SATURDAY IN THE SNOW, FIRST 20 GUYS ARE IN... see rules below...
If you want to play, Please sign up here http://doodle.com/poll/6utyu8xvnqat3iun
- 2 captains of equal calibre pick teams.
- First pick gets 1 player then each captain gets 2 players at a time after first pick.
- Field size will be determined by number of players attending
- 4-5 downs to the field (amount of players dictates)
- 5 steamboats ball is dead
- No center QB just starts with ball
- There was chatter about a rusher who just counts steamboats but at 5 can go in then and only then could qb run. We can chat more about that.
- No kick offs
- Punts have to be declared
- Teams start with the ball on goal line if they get scored on
This is a friendly gathering. Anything even close goes to the offence. Players deal with their own penalties. This is to get out of the house for a couple of hours and run around and have some fun